Choosing the right structure
Different structures suit different investors. It’s important that you have all the tools required to achieve your desired outcome. Common considerations are listed below:
- One or multiple offset accounts
- Fixed, variable or split loans
- Separate or crossed securities
- Will you end up with sufficient liquidity?
- Do you have sufficient buffer accounts
The importance of strategic loan structuring cannot be underestimated. Getting it right the first time will save time and money.
Best rates. Ever.
Historically low rates have caused many to take advantage of the situation and refinance. Home loan rates continue to fall and the drop in repayments offers a unique opportunity to reduce debt.
Talk to us today and we can show you the best rates on the market.